Dear Glen Education Families,
Following the recent announcement of the Victorian Government Roadmap easing of COVID-19 restrictions, children of fully vaccinated parents will be able to attend kindergarten from Tuesday 26 October.
In preparation for this, we need families to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination prior to Tuesday 26 October for their child to attend kindergarten
We are following the Victorian Government Roadmap which currently indicates that:
- If your child has attended a Glen Education kindergarten in September or October because you fit the authorised worker, vulnerable family or single parent criteria, you are not required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Kindergarten will be open to everyone from Friday 5 November – If you choose for your child to attend from this date (and not prior), you are not required to provide proof of vaccination (unless the Government amend the ‘Government Roadmap’ and then we will be in touch to request this).
What types of proof there are:
Your COVID-19 digital certificate and immunisation history statement are proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations. They are both free.
There are 3 ways to show proof of your vaccinations:
- your COVID-19 digital certificate which shows proof of only your COVID-19 vaccinations that you can add to a digital wallet
- your immunisation history statement which lists your COVID-19 vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
- Other – for example an email confirming your vaccination appointment or stamped vaccination card.
Your vaccination provider needs to report your vaccination information to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) before it will appear on your statement. It can take your vaccination provider up to 10 days to update the AIR.
For those unable to find the certificate online or via the app, an immunisation history statement can be requested from the Australian Immunisation Register.
If you require further information please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0427 343 139.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Upload your proof of COVID-19 vaccination HERE
Comments are closed.