Glen Education in partnership with Family Life, Stride Education and Glen Eira City Council are excited to announce an upcoming, Online Seminar! This supports families in “Creating Confident Children”, with strategies to help children with feelings of anxiety & anger and to build resilience & coping strategies!
A must attend for families and carers of young children.
What you’ll learn:
• Common stressors on families with young children and tips to manage them
• More about emotional literacy & tips to raising an emotionally intelligent child
• Tips for minimising/deescalating emotional outbursts
• Managing change and transitions
• Strategies on how to talk and connect with your children
• Strategies to building confidence and self esteem in your child
• The importance of social connections and tips to socialise with your pre-schooler
• Top tips for taking care of yourself
• Where to go for additional parenting support
Date: Wednesday June 14th 2023
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Cost: FREE, however bookings are essential and spaces are limited!
To make a booking for our next Seminar, “Creating Confident Children
” CLICK HERE
We hope to see you there!