Glen Education is proud to offer this online seminar in partnership with Family Life, Stride Education and the Glen Eira City Council.
Please join us for this online seminar discussing issues relating to digital wellbeing and safety for children. In an ever changing online environment we aim to equip parents with some useful tips and resources to navigate the digital world.
What will you learn?
– Digital Footprint
– Understanding face-to-face and online presence
– How to support your children staying safe in a digital world
– Digital wellbeing and addiction to content
– Impacts of game content on children & exposure to inappropriate content for different ages
– Support to have awareness of the information that children are absorbing
Online: via Zoom
Date: Wednesday 21st June 2023
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Cost: FREE but bookings are essential and spaces limited
Comments are closed.