A Career with Glen Education
As a not-for-profit early year’s organisation, Glen Education’s historical roots are grounded in the belief that our purpose is to provide exceptional management and high-quality service provision to our community. Our current offerings include kindergarten programs, holiday care, inclusion and education support and the delivery of professional development.
Glen Education are committed to being an employer of choice and the ongoing development of our people.
There are many benefits to working as an educator with Glen Education:
- Increased opportunities for career progression and growth across our services
- Learn best practice teaching principles and receive mentoring from experienced early childhood professionals
- Engagement in services assessed as Meeting or Exceeding the National Standard for Education and Care
- Opportunities to attend Professional Development training held exclusively for Glen Education Employees
- Be guided by a skills-based management team in varying disciplines including early childhood and inclusion
- Payment under the VECTEA in an efficient and timely manner
- 10 weeks paid annual leave during school holidays
- Be a valued part of a professional, dynamic and friendly team
Teachers and Educators (Glen Eira, Kingston, Bayside, Monash and Stonnington Regions)
Glen Education Inc
Part Time or Casual
Glen Education are currently seeking teachers, and diploma and certificate III qualified educators to join our kindergarten teams.